A CHJC Community-Based Program
Child Care Coordination of Northern NY is the process of everyone working together to help children and their families achieve wellness. To reduce the risk of long-term inpatient treatment, to minimize use of emergency services, and to link children, youth, and families to community based services and support systems.
- Assists children and their families with locating doctors, resources, and needed supports
- Helps children and families manage their health and wellness needs
- Helps empower children and families in regards to their wellness
- Sets goals and helps children and families achieve them
- Meets with the children and families based on individual needs
- Medicaid accepted
- Serves ages birth through 18
- Accepting provider and self-referrals
For more information call (315) 788-7430 or fill out our online contact form for Care Coordination.