- Play a vital role in helping youth placed in their care achieve their goals.
- Required to complete a certification program, with trainings once a week for ten weeks.
- To ensure a continuum of learning, once certified, Foster Parents are required to attend ongoing trainings and participate as a critical member of the Treatment Team.
For more information:
- Jefferson, Lewis, Oswego and Oneida counties call (315) 788-7430
- St. Lawrence and Franklin counties call (315) 229-3480
- Fill out our online contact form for Foster Care & Family Permanence.
Download, complete & mail your application to:
Jefferson, Lewis, Oswego and Oneida counties:
P.O. Box 6550
1704 State Street
Watertown, NY 13601
St. Lawrence and Franklin counties:
St. Lawrence County Foster Care
80 State Highway 310
Canton, NY 13617