On-Site pharmacy is open, offering free delivery or curbside pick-up
The Genoa Healthcare pharmacy located here is open and ready to serve you – even if you’re meeting with your doctor by phone or video!
- Fills all medications (not just behavioral health)
- Mails all medications (at no extra cost) or you can pick them up at curbside
- Organizes your pills based on the date and time you need to take them, making it easy to stay on track
- Helps you transfer prescriptions from other pharmacies
- Is a “Drug Take Back Location”
The pharmacy can accept prescription medications in any dosage form in their original container or a sealed bag
We cannot accept herbal remedies, vitamins, supplements, cosmetics, personal care products, medical devices, batteries, mercury-containing thermometers, sharps, illicit drugs or pet pesticide products
Before placing prescription in drop box, please cross out or remove personal identifying information on medication packaging.
Contact us to learn more today!
Genoa Healthcare Pharmacy
Located within Children’s Home of Jefferson County
Public access via entrance at 211 JB Wise, Watertown, NY 13601
122 Court Street, Room 212
Watertown, NY 13601
Phone: (315) 836-3323
Fax: (315) 849-3182