Persons in Need of Supervision (PINS) Prevention Program
PINS Prevention program is an intensive, family focused, home and community-based alternative to institutional or Foster Care placement of identified at-risk children age 11 and older residing in Jefferson County.
- Aims to replace Persons In Need of Supervision (PINS) and associated behaviors with more productive and socially acceptable behaviors and relationships
- Aims to reduce conflict between parents and youth, and develop aggression replacement and conflict negotiation skills for family members
- Aims to develop social support networking and advocacy skills
- Aims to strengthen family connections and satisfaction for more productive relationships
- Aims to enhance parenting skills and family education
For more information, call (315) 788-7430.