A CHJC Community-Based Program
Offers mental health services to children and adults in Northern New York.
- Accepting Medicaid, Medicare, and most private insurances
- Individual, family and group therapy, as well as medication management services.
- Discounted rates and sliding scale fees for self-paying clients
- Office Hours: Monday – 8:00 am to 6:00 pm; Tuesday – 7:00 am to 7:00 pm; Wednesday – 8:0 0am to 8:00 pm; Thursday – 7:00 am to 7:00 pm; Friday – 8:00 am to 6:00 pm
- Walk-in Hours: Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday and Friday – 9:00 am – 3:00 pm
- If the Clinic is closed, contact the Jefferson County Crisis Response at (315) 782-2327 or visit the emergency room at Samaritan Medical Center, 830 Washington Street, Watertown, NY 13601.
- For medical emergencies, dial 911.
For additional information or to schedule an appointment, call (315)782-7445 or fill out our online contact form for Community Clinic.