The program provides students at Indian River Middle School with meaningful, structured activities after school to help improve school work, increase activity level and build life skills.
- Operates Monday – Friday: 2:15 – 5:15 pm at Indian River Middle School
- Open to sixth, seventh and eighth grade students enrolled in Indian River Middle School
- Recreational and rotating activities including interest clubs, “Guest Speakers Forum,” life skills development, homework help, community service activities, and youth council
- Free daily nutritious snacks
- Follows the school year calendar and operates when school is in session (no program offered during school vacations and on snow days)
- FREE transportation for all program participants (must be arranged at time of enrollment)
- FREE PROGRAM! – No cost to youth or their families
For more information or to register call (315) 778-6252.