SoZo Teen Center
The Teen Center activities focus on providing youth with the essential skills and support they need to become productive, successful, and healthy young adults.
- A safe place in downtown Watertown for teens in grades 7 through 12
- Free daily nutritious snacks and hot meals
- Recreational activities including pool, musical instrument lessons, and trips to the Watertown Family YMCA
- Life skills including help completing job applications, discovering new career paths, and opening and balancing bank accounts
- Audio and video production opportunities, surf the Internet (supervised), help with schoolwork and tutoring
- Hang out with friends and meet new ones!
- Open Monday through Friday from 12 to 7 pm
- Conveniently located at 171 Polk Street, Watertown (Entrance located in the rear parking lot of the Marcy Building)
- No cost!
For more information call (315) 777-4877 or fill out our online contact form for After School Programs.