SoZo Teen Center
To assist local youth to become productive and healthy adults, the SoZo Teen Center focuses on health and wellness, academics, job readiness, life skills, and civic engagement.
• FREE drop-in Center for youth in grades 7-12
• Conveniently located at 171 Polk Street, Watertown (Entrance located in rear parking lot of the Marcy Building)
• Open Monday through Friday, 2:30 to 8:00pm
• Nutritious snacks and hot dinners are served daily
• Hang out with friends and meet new ones
• FREE Wi-Fi, computers, and staff available for homework assistance
• Regular FUN recreational activities geared toward teamwork, sportsmanship, and improved health and wellness
• Interest clubs including culinary, life skills, STEM, and arts and crafts
• Regular community service opportunities
For more information, please contact the Center at (315) 777-4877.