Provides mental health and case management services to incarcerated individuals.
- Upon release from incarceration, provides transition planning to connect individuals to community supports
- Assists with Medicaid reinstatement post release
- Addresses basic needs (food, shelter, clothing)
- Identifies and reduces barriers related to prescription refills and post release appointment attendance
- Determines eligibility for ongoing services
- Providers utilize telepsychiatry for psychiatric medication management services
For more information, call (315) 788-7430.