Residential Treatment Center
Provides a therapeutic, structured environment for at-risk male youth between the ages of 10 and 17.
- Youth are placed through New York State Family Court systems
- Individualized treatment plan developed for each resident
- Treatment plans establish specific activities, objectives, and goals geared to the development of the skills necessary for the youth to meet life’s challenges and become a positive, contributing member of society
- Youth attend local public schools, receive individual and group counseling, participate in supervised recreational activities, attend life skills and independent living classes, engage in community volunteerism, and/or work in paying jobs off CHJC’s Campus
- Treatment teams include a caseworker, trained direct care staff, clinicians, and educators and monitor the youth’s progress and maintain weekly contact with the youth’s parents or guardians
- 24 hour a day, seven day a week supervision
- To promote a smooth transition upon discharge, the youth is able to be enrolled in CHJC’s Aftercare Program, providing follow-up care and continued services as needed
For more information, call (315) 214-1503 or or fill out our online contact form for Residential Programs.